I cannot wait for April when the new edition of Jenna’s Truth will be released by Serenity Press.
Here are 5 Things I love about the revised edition:
1. The fabulous new cover with a blurb quote from AWW18 Editor, Theresa Smith. What’s not to love about this quote?
…straight to the heart of an out of control contemporary teenage issue…
2. The moving and powerful foreword written by suicide survivor and mental health advocate, Kevin Hines. Here’s a teeny taste:
Teens who read this book will find strength, and resilience through Jenna’s tale. Maybe even a new ounce of empathy.
3. The oh, so cool graphics which will be a great drawcard for teen readers. I’ve given you a sneak peek in this post. You’re welcome 😉
4. The expanded story. This version is punchier and has a sharper edge than the first edition.
5. Working with boutique publisher, Serenity Press has been a dream. Monique Mulligan keeps blowing me away with her creativity and new ideas for making Jenna more powerful and relevant to today’s teens. Here’s a link to the book trailer on Youtube:
I hope you can see why I am so excited and that you share my excitement, too!
Jenna’s Truth is available for pre-order direct from Serenity Press.
I’d love to hear your thoughts!